A Daikin Ducted System provides air conditioned comfort to new and existing homes. The indoor unit is usually located in the ceiling or under the floor with flexible ductwork distributing conditioned air through vents located throughout the house, where as, the compressor is installed outside the home.
Daikin ducted systems can be designed to operate in two or more zones, which can be heated or cooled at different times.
This means you can operate your air conditioning system in the living area during the day and in the bedrooms at night saving you money on energy costs.
Whole House Comfort
Superior Intelligence. Daikin’s Super Inverter air conditioners are so intelligent that, when in Auto Mode, they consider all the factors that affect your comfort such as outdoor and indoor temperatures.
They then remember your preferred setting in similar conditions and make subtle adjustments to the temperature so you feel totally comfortable. Because this intelligence eliminates excessive cooling and heating, it also achieves energy savings.
Program Dry reduces humidity levels to keep you comfortable when things become a little sticky!
Because the Daikin Super Inverter has increased power at start-up, the desired temperature is reached quickly.
Inside a Super Inverter
Daikin’s Super Inverter Outdoor Ducted units benefit from significant advances in technology.
This quiet operation is possible because of innovative design improvements to key components.
1. Reluctance DC Compressor generates more power using less electricity.
2. DC Sine-Wave Inverter smooths the motor rotation resulting in definite reduction in noise and much greater efficiency.
3. Heat-divide type heat exchanger: The area of heat exchanging is widened to improve efficiency.
4. New Super Cooling circuit
5. DC Fan Motor
6. Compressor Linked Fan control
7. Hybrid Aerofoil Fan, high-flared bell mouth, and super aero grille: a newly designed fan, with improved air flow analysis techniques developed by NASA, provides smoother air flow while at the same time offering a greater reduction in power consumption.
8. Intelligent precise temperature control
With Daikin Ducted air conditioners, you have total control over your comfort. The standard wall-mounted LCD controller has a 72-hour on/off timer and automatic cool/heat changeover.
1. On/Off Button
2. Operation Indicator illuminates (RED) when the air conditioner is operating, and flashes when there is a malfunction.
3. Operation Display: the following symbols show the operation mode.
4. Test/Inspection Indicator: This symbol flashes to indicate that the TEST/INSPECTION BUTTON has been pressed, or that the microprocessor has determined that a fault has occurred.
5. Selected Temperature Display indicates the set room temperature.
6. Fan Speed Display indicates the selected fan speed (high or low).
7. Filter Clean Indicator indicates that the indoor return air filter may require cleaning.
8. Defrost Indicator indicates that the air conditioner is in the process of removing the build up of ice on the outdoor unit (reverse cycle model only).
9. Timer Mode Start/Stop Select Button
10. Program Set Button
11. Test Button: for use by Service Technicians only.
12. Program Time Button allows you to set the desired stop/start time (in hours).
13. Temperature Set Button
14. Filter Clean Reset Button resets the Clean Filter Indicator after inspecting/cleaning the indoor return air filter.
15. Fan Speed Selector Button
16. Mode Selector Button: press this button to change the desired mode of operation (fan, program dry, auto, cool, heat).